• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hillbilly Hangout 2018

Sad I'll be missing this. Really wanted to go this year but surgery and life got in the way. I'm going to head down there in June I hope.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The Fates have declared that NebraskaGirl and I won't be attending this year gathering. I am truly bummed out to be missing it.

:( :( :(

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Brian.

Greg, I think that leaves you and I.......you wanna call this one a bust and try to cancel your reservations? It doesn't matter to me as I will be back there in May and can camp/ride any weekend.
Mike

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Brian.

Greg, I think that leaves you and I.......you wanna call this one a bust and try to cancel your reservations? It doesn't matter to me as I will be back there in May and can camp/ride any weekend.
Mike

Yes, it looks like the Hangout is a bust. Not that I'd mind hanging out with you, Mike, but I think I'll take a gamble on what the 10 day forecast is saying, and stay when the weather is best. I've changed my Shady Oaks reservation for arrival Sunday night and I'll get three or four days riding in next week. The roads in northern Arkansas are way better than anything I have locally, and I don't want to miss out on riding there.

That sounds good Greg. I will update the first post. Wish I could ride with you next week but unfortunately I'm confined to weekend riding only until school is out for summer break.

Might try again next year.
Be safe,
Mike

Thanks for the updates, guys. Hope to catch up with y’all somewhere down the road. :cool:

Wish I could have made it to this HH but I’ve too many other things on my plate and am taking a year off from my gallivanting on cross country m/c trips this year (40k plus miles last year!).

You are already penciled in for next year though.

Ray

Good to hear from you Ray. Glad you're still kicking. If you come next year, the party's on for sure.

Back