• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hillbilly Hangout II

Will you be attending Hillbilly Hangout III, 2nd weekend, April, 2016?

• Yes, I'm coming for the day or staying offsite.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How about we pin down a date for this? Is the venue always available, or are there restricted dates?

I went to their website. The only thing they have on the books is the last weekend. It's a five weekend month so we have the first four to choose from. What do y'all think about the second weekend? I'll contact them but we need a number to give . I could say last year's number and always update with them. The sooner the better for that time of the year!

Whatever weekend is fine. You guys would know what to expect for temperatures there that time of year. Last year's March date was maybe a bit too early for me here up north.

Whatever weekend is fine. You guys would know what to expect for temperatures there that time of year. Last year's March date was maybe a bit too early for me here up north.

You're a funny man. Here it is Christmas and 73 F. No telling what it will be March! I'll give it a day or so for peeps to respond .

First weekend of April is a no-go for me. Belrix is out for the last, so I guess we're somewhere in between.

K then, I say 2nd weekend.
We need a count of campers to wusses :p

1 for camping (me).

It would be nice if we could add a poll to the beginning of the thread for the count ( I don't know if its possible).

The poll is up, so please mark your choice even if you already said your choice in a post.

*** Edit to add: The poll results are public. Clicking on the answer results will show who voted. ***

Last edited:
Back