• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hillbilly Hangout III

A short video crossing Beaver Bridge across the White River. No sound. Will try to edit some more when I get home next weekend.
[video=youtube_share;6Q7RnyC5gdw]https://youtu.be/6Q7RnyC5gdw[/video]

Fuzzy, that is a awesome camera setup! What a great weekend! 12 bikes from 7 states, HH3 sets the attendance record. Saturday was a perfect day for riding. I had a blast, thank you one and all for making this a fantastic event!

You meet the nicest people on a Honda :)

Fuzzy, that is a awesome camera setup! What a great weekend! 12 bikes from 7 states, HH3 sets the attendance record. Saturday was a perfect day for riding. I had a blast, thank you one and all for making this a fantastic event!

You meet the nicest people on a Honda :)

Plus 1 - just marvelous!

Ray

I had a blast and was really inspired to improve my abilities. Thanks for all the advice, especially Fuzzy, OCR, Old Jeff, and Bug Dr. I don't think I've ever hung out with a better bunch of guys.

I had a blast and was really inspired to improve my abilities. Thanks for all the advice, especially Fuzzy, OCR, Old Jeff, and Bug Dr. I don't think I've ever hung out with a better bunch of guys.

Mike,
It was good to meet you and ride with you. Missed you Saturday night around the campfire. Hope to see you next year if not sooner.
Mike

Add me too the "had a great time"folks. I like the comraderie, the ride up and a good fire. I got all three plus excellent weather and an EXCELLENT lunch at Jeff's house. (Give thanks one more time for me , Jeff!)
Looking forward to IV

Mike,
It was good to meet you and ride with you. Missed you Saturday night around the campfire.
Mike

That was soon pretty good hootch! I had you on one side and "quiet Mike" on the other! Lol

And if I'm wrong, now you know why I don't drink. I don't have to!

Last edited:
Mike,
It was good to meet you and ride with you. Missed you Saturday night around the campfire. Hope to see you next year if not sooner.
Mike
It was good to meet you too, Mike. I hope to get back there this summer with my brother to get more exposure to the twisties. I'll reach out to you when I do.

Thanks guys for a great time , great roads , great food and I learned a few things I never new before. You can't beat that!
Take care fellas and am looking forward to HH4 ; maybe even sooner:).

Awesome editing! Thanks for taking the time to put it together! Love the last shot, that's star power! LMAO!

Very nice video. Your new video camera's pictures are great. I will have to have that video camera once I get my Africa Twin. Love the idea of having a camera running of the bikes battery, so you never run out of power. Nothing like coming and going!

Really like the forward/reverse thing. You guys are awesome! I never heard one word of that drop. In most circles, that would have been THE conversation of the weekend!

Really like the forward/reverse thing. You guys are awesome! I never heard one word of that drop. In most circles, that would have been THE conversation of the weekend!

We didn't think OCR dropping his bike was newsworthy, so we didn't bother to mention it. :D

Back