• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

hinged helmet / GoPro mount

• Thread starter Deleted member 8387
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8387

Good morning everyone,

I am in the market for a new helmet to use while riding my 2020 NC750X. I currently have a hinged HJC model from about 2011 and it's time to change. A couple of things to note:

1. My helmet is scratch on the left and right from inserting and removing from my frunk.
2. I am looking for a new hinged helmet that will allow me to attach a GoPro on the chin. The video quality of my last year moto trip video is awfully bumpy and I have image stabilization on and tried correcting it in post (
)

I'd like to store my helmet in my frunk for anti-theft purposes, but with the already tight fit, I don't think it will be possible to have the GoPro mount on my helmet, in my frunk and still close the lid.

Does anyone have any experience with this and/or uncovered any workarounds? Please don't recommend any non-hinged chin bar helmets, 3/4 helmets, 1/2 helmets, etc... That doesn't help me.

Thanks!

hansonb4 / Bob

Back