• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hit a nasty pothole, need to replace front and rear rims

nrsheikh

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello people,
I hit a nasty pothole recently and I need to replace the front and rear rims on my 2014 NC DCT. I was going to an insurance claim, but I am fearing they just might total out the bike due to age vs the cost to replace the rims. I been looking up and I see new and used rims online to see what I can find. I see both the black and silver rims from the newer model years I would like to get a matching set obviously. Can someone provide the parts numbers for the black front and rear and also the silver front and rear rims. I have been digging, but there is not a clear description of black vs silver. Thanks for the help!

Here is a thread on a similar topic. I understand there are companies that may be able to straighten the rims. One such company may be MC Wheel. https://nc700-forum.com/threads/front-wheel-woes.15177/#post-209500

From internet searches, I see photos of 2012-2015 NC700Xs have dark charcoal rims, while 2016-2018s are light grey. Search wheel part numbers in online parts microfiche sites to find part numbers for new wheels.

" Framestraight " in Maryville Tennessee does really good work but are relatively slow. They also have an associate company that does powder coating, again more time involvement.

Back