• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Home made Alarm for your NC:)

JoeZ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Figured I'd post a simple and quick inexpensive alarm idea for other NC riders. All you need is a $10 personal body alarm sold on Amazon and a shoe string. I'm going to probably swap out the black shoe-string, for clear fishing wire. But you'll get the idea. Here's my link.

Honda NC700X (improvised alarm) - YouTube

Cool idea. They can unhook it if they see it, but it should stop the casual thief or just someone messing with it.
I think the NC park brake is sort of an anti theft device as well.

I realize you are joking about the bullet, but in case anyone does not, you do not have the legal right to use deadly force unless you are personally in danger in the United States, except in Texas. If you are not near your bike, you are not in danger from a thief.

Cool idea. They can unhook it if they see it, but it should stop the casual thief or just someone messing with it.
I think the NC park brake is sort of an anti theft device as well.

I realize you are joking about the bullet, but in case anyone does not, you do not have the legal right to use deadly force unless you are personally in danger in the United States, except in Texas. If you are not near your bike, you are not in danger from a thief.

It's not noticeable at all because my Nelson saddle bags cover it up. Plus I added 2 30oz fuel bottles back there. As well, I will be swapping the black shoe string for a clear fishing wire. As for the humorous reply about the bullet ... I have several carry permits and understand the law pretty well :) Best.

Back