• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda and Suzuki oem parts

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi this is Dale, Hondabikepro.
This is in regards to oem parts for your Honda or Suzuki products. I have two dealer ships and wound like to sell you oem parts. Your can look at my web site at the top of the pages, South Bound Honda, and go to parts and look up everything you may need and order on line. I try to be price competitive, if we do not have the part, we will order from the manufacture and ship to you quickly. If you order parts from me and have problems with the part, or have other ordering problems, pm me i will look into it and get back to you. Thanks Dale hondabikepro

I'm pretty sure that South Bound Honda and South Sound Honda (Olympia) are the two dealerships mentioned in the original post.. I just want to take a second to give these guys a big thumbs-up.. I just bought my new NC700XDCT from the Olympia store and every person that I dealt with was helpful and professional.
>T

Last edited:
Thank you for your purchase of your new nc700xdct. I have put many miles on my nc700dct and and always injoyed the bike. If you ever have any questions or problems, please call me, at South bound or South sound honda Suzuki. Thank you very much. Dale Gray Hondabikepro

Back