• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Celebrates 50th Anniversary of CB750 With a Tribute Bike

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Bike That Changed the World There are many motorcycles that have had an impact on the world, but the Honda CB750 four-cylinder is probably one of the most influential motorcycles to date. Honda recognized this and the fact that this year marks the bike’s 50th anniversary. The company built a cool-looking tribute bike. The ...
The post Honda Celebrates 50th Anniversary of CB750 With a Tribute Bike appeared first on Web Bike World.

More...

Kawasaki did a similar exercise last year with the Z1 retro style bike, and appearance wise at least it was a good effort. This Honda however doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to the original CB. Nope, I definitely won't be purchasing a ticket. :)

It’s cool looking, but when I saw your title, I thought it was going to look more retro. Like a 70’s era, but with modern tech, and maybe even do a limited production run. Oh well, I guess I’m just a sentimental ole fool. :rolleyes: My first road bike at age 18 was a ‘76 CB360T. Wish I still had it. :cool:

Yea, it's pretty but put me down as disappointed that it doesn't look more like the CB750 that I had. I loved that bike, it was big and comfortable. This bike looks more like the cafe racer that some people turned their bikes into than the one that Honda produced to be a great all around bike.

Back