• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda deals at Honda dealers!

Reaction score
Visit site
I was at our local Honda dealer two days ago.
I see a 2014 Honda CTX1300 sitting out front.
Looks brand new!
Salesman stated it is.
The local Honda business owner found out that the Honda warehouse had a plethora of 2014 bikes sitting in the Honda USA warehouse.
He said he was able to bring on a bunch of 2014 and 2015 bikes that have had little to no changes made to the model by Honda and is able to offer new bikes at tremendous discounts.
He has a 2015 Honda NC700 DCT model for $5999.
Nary a mile on it.
The CTX sitting out from retailed at $16K back in 2014 but he is able to sell it for $8K.
That bike has 26 miles on it due to one guy taking a longer test ride on it.
New 2014 CB1100 EX for half price.
Apparently the dealerships wanted 2015 bikes in 2015 and 2016 bikes in 2016 and were not willing to take on a year old model.
So now, bike buyers are the ones to get a great deal.
Heads up for possible bike deals at your local dealers.
So, happy shopping!

God bless!!

Michael

Yeah, there is a dealer that I almost bought my NC from, i was going to do a fly and ride into Baltimore, they were blowing out new NC700x's they had 3 2014's for $3999

I'd buy a 2014 ctx1300 for $8000; nobody around here is doing it. Almost pulled the trigger on a 2017 Indian Scout 60 last night....my butt says bike with bigger seat (like the chieftain or springfield) but wallet says smaller bike...

I really like the Indian Scout. Practicality says NC for me, but I'm staying far from any Indian dealers just to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad my local dealer doesn't have a CB 1100 EX for half price. My wife would never quit *****ing if I had 3 bikes.

I saw on Cycle Trader that a dealer in WI has the CB 1100 (not EX) for < $6500. Again, glad I'm not closer...I really like that old school style. It reminds me of the 1978 Suzuki GS1000L I used to have.

That's why I bought a 2015 NC700X .......1/3 off the original price.
Great bike, great price the blue book price is higher than what I paid.

Back