• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda grom scrambler concept

Looks cute but the suspension would be in question. Grom suspension is short travel and too soft. Then again that wouldn't stop people from buying it.

I'm picking up a Grom next week for my MSF course. Not really sure how well it's going to work. Concerned it may ge to small, maybe good for shorter riders. I do look forward to playing on it.

Ed up you'll be fine. I'm 6'3" and the grom is still the most fun I've had on two wheels. There is something that puts a smile on my face when I pass a car on the highway on it. The look on the other drivers face is priceless

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've been watching the motorcycle.com gromkhana videos and I want one now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm picking up a Grom next week for my MSF course. Not really sure how well it's going to work. Concerned it may ge to small, maybe good for shorter riders. I do look forward to playing on it.

I owned a 2013. The triangle fits a full size adult. You will find it just fine for your needs. It's just very small and low and hard to see in traffic.

Looks awesome, lol

IMHO, that's what they should have done with that Bulldog concept thing shown a while back. Up the ground clearance and suspension travel a wee bit, a metal skidplate, and not have the exhaust headers routed directly under the engine.

They are every where. Road with one on the interstate last week and another on the Galveston seawall.

[video=youtube;nvesZagh6Y8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvesZagh6Y8[/video]

I like the Grom scrambler! That would compliment the RV very well. If it makes it to the states, I will get one.

Back