• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda miniMOTO: All-New 109cc Navi to Join Grom and Monkey

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Before today, if you Googled ‘$2,000 motorcycle’, you’d have likely come up with a bunch of used bike ads, questionable dealership deals, and dubious craigslist tabs.

And no wonder – with Honda’s Grom starting the bid at $3,399, two g’s seems far-fetched…or does it?

Surprisingly, not anymore – Honda’s just upped the ante by offering their lowest-priced bike yet – and the India-based build will be joining the miniMOTO category for the beginning of 2022 Q1.

A side view of the all-new 2022 Honda Navi

Meet the 2022 Navi.

She’s pert, quiet kind of pretty (no pun intended), packing a neat 7.83 HP @ 7,000 RPM with 6.6 ft-lbs of torque from her ‘little engine that could’ – a 109cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke.

A side view of the front of the all-new 2022 Honda Navi

The biggest feature of this teeny bopper, though, is the selling price: Honda’s giving us this small scoot for a scant MSRP of $1,807. Yeah, you heard that right.

That’s a heck of a lot cheaper than the other two MiniMOTO machines – the Grom and the Monkey – which are currently on the small-displacement market for $3,399 and $3,999, respectively.

You can also pay an extra $200 for shipping, tipping the scales at just over $2,000 USD.

A side view of the dash on the all-new 2022 Honda Navi

Pair that with the fact that the Navi slaps the curb at 236 pounds WET (The purchase of a Navi includes all standard equipment, required fluids, and full tank of fuel, ready to ride) with top-notch fuel efficiency (110 miles per gallon with a 0.9-gallon tank), and you’re practically guaranteed the cheapest ‘brap’ on the block.

Available as of January to the US market (February if you’re kicking around in California), NewsPress USA tells us the Navi will include a convenient 30.1-inch seat height, as well as the new ‘twist and go’ throttle feature (via Honda’s V-Matic automatic transmission).

The Navi will also sport four color options – Red, ‘Grasshopper Green,’ ‘Nut Brown’ and ‘Ranger Green, and can purportedly be tricked out further with Honda’s certified ‘MiniMOTO graphics.’

A side view of the wheel on the all-new 2022 Honda Navi

Bottom line, if you were a fan of the solid and dependable Grom, this might be the perfect low-end addition for the next-gen kidling looking to swing a leg over and learn as they go – or maybe to just have puttering in the back of the garage for when you feel like a tout to the nearest grocery store on killer gas efficiency.

Either way, we won’t judge…we’re actually dying to try the thing out.

What do you think of Honda’s new mini monster? Be sure to drop a comment below – we love hearing from you; in the meantime, check out other news from Honda proper, and as always – stay safe on the twisties.

The post Honda miniMOTO: All-New 109cc Navi to Join Grom and Monkey appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

The wife and I discussed this new model with excitement and we might like to place an order for two green ones, please. That, or maybe two yellow Groms, and a lowering kit for the wife’s Grom. Not a fan of the Grom’s chain drive, tho. We both prefer the Navi’s enclosed CVT.

A carburetor on the Navi? Come on Honda, it’s not the 20th century anymore.

Upon further scrutiny of this model’s details, my interest has significantly waned. A carburetor? What is this, the 20th century? I have vowed not to purchase any more motorized street vehicles without them having significant technological advances or alternative fuel sources. A carbureted, air cooled engine like the Honda Navi’s is not acceptable to me in 2022. Honda is living in a retro world right now.

For the type and distance of rides a machine of this size would be typically used for, an electric version would be more suitable. I am going to await Honda’s rumored introduction of small electric machines, rather than purchase something like the Navi’s already outdated technology. https://www.hondaprokevin.com/new-2...orcycles-scooters-models-announcement-release

Last edited:
It's just a scooter without any of the practicality of a scooter?

I also chuckled at
"the new ‘twist and go’ throttle feature"
how many millions of 110cc CVT scooters have been manufactured to date? Hundreds of millions maybe?

There's nothing wrong with a cheap scooter but the marketing spin is just obnoxious

I can see using a cvt on a motorcycle to teach kids, but the people that would buy this would most likely be served better by buying a scooter.

Has anyone here ordered one yet?

I'm on the fence but I really like that it's so simple with the carb, looks a million times better than the Ruckus, and has more power.

If I interpreted the speedo correctly , it showed a 60 mph mark. On a flat surface, maybe. But, it's a cute little bugger anyways. That 110 engine is a reliable unit from what I've ever read about it.

Back