• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

HONDA NC700X club Taiwan 20150501

Our kind of bikes are popular all over the world except USA.

I am afraid you can add Ireland to that comment. They just haven't taken off over here. I think folks saw 48bhp and never gave them a chance. However I am doing my best to reverse those perceptions ;)

Already a few folks who have been on the road with me have changed their minds. You always know when you stop for a break during a spin and folks who had previously ignored the bike are over having a look and asking questions. Sure makes me smile when that happens.

Cool vid! @Griff - I am going to do my part here in the US! I got my bike only 1 week ago and already have put 1,000 miles on her with probably 300 to 400 of those off road. I loved this bike and the true versatility it provides!

Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle.

Why not seize the pleasure at once? -- How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, and foolish planning? Just do it. Shut the frunk up and Ride !!!!!!!!!!

Back