• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda NC700X Serie vs. Akrapovic

Installed a Leo Vince this morning. Sounds great, has a a removable db. buster baffle if you want more growl. Easy fast install, seems to have better low end grunt. Dyno show's gains mainly in torque 2500-3500 rpm, perfect for highway passes in sixth gear, less down shifting. I'll know more soon, leaving on 2500 mile+ mini-ironbutt to the west coast in the morning fully loaded. Now I have to install my HID spots and finish packing and I'll be off. Ride safe.
That screen sure will catch lots of flies for you....it is so TALL!!@#!@#!@
:D

Are you one of those "Loud Pipes Save Lives"...kind of rider?
:p

Haha Joe, I suppose I am somewhat. Within reason. I don't like really loud pipes. A little something louder than stock is better than this stock whisper. I worked for Toyota for a short stint. Those silent Priuses are a pedestrians worst nightmare. They just can't hear you sneaking up

Haha Joe, I suppose I am somewhat. Within reason. I don't like really loud pipes. A little something louder than stock is better than this stock whisper. I worked for Toyota for a short stint. Those silent Priuses are a pedestrians worst nightmare. They just can't hear you sneaking up

I live near a popular small mountain pass (hill 700m high), and they actually stop bikers to check the decibels.
I love a nice low-grunting pipe or a high-rev pitchy 40cylinder whine, but they are simply not friendly to others' ears.

Back