• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda NM4 Announced

Modified DN-1...??? I dunno... Did not inspire me at all... But that's just me, of course :)

The styling is polarizing but at least we know the NC platform underneath will provide a reliable efficient motorcycle. Personally I don't like the look but at least Honda is confident enough to let a young design team have a chance. I doubt the bike was designed for the US market.

It's interesting to say the least. I bet it would be super comfortable as well with a back rest and what looks to be forward floor boards? Hell, I'd test drive one if I could, but I don't know if I could get over those looks.

It's just a matter of taste ... but I'm always looking for new styling (easy) and good (reliable, easily maintained, cheap) engineering. Of course, I'm not a practiced buyer... I'm averaging one new motorcycle every 30 years.... so I don't know much at all about how to pick one.

Sign of things to come? The DCT is standard on this bike.

Not too long ago automatic was an expensive option on cars and pickups, but now try to find a nice car or pickup without automatic. In the 90s I had to special order 2 vehicles to get a manual and neither can be had new today in manual.

New motorcycle design available in two flavors will be produced, according to Honda.

More...

You can take my NC700X when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the grips. That said, if I ever needed to ride a lot of slab the NM4 contraption might make a dandy stablemate. Putting both in the garage would probably be less cash than a har-vic-indi-cruiser.

If you want different check out this terrified snail, an electric with 200km range

Johammer electric motorcycle breaks 200 km range, looks like you're riding a terrified snail
johammer-electric-motorcycle-11.jpg

Back