Honda NT1100

Janus

Reaction score
Visit site
If it has a shaft drive and cruise control, I might just start obsessing over it instead of the FJR1300ES

Gripanimal

Reaction score
Visit site
I went with the NC because of the extremely high mpg. www.fuelly.com has the AT listed at about 47-50 mpg. That drop would be a very hard sell for me. The ride would have to be significantly better over the NC.

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've said many times a NC1000X with a definite street bias and adventure tour styling would hit a sweet spot for me. Still sounds like pie in the sky right now. One can always hope. I really don't want another chain drive touring bike though, no matter how easy they are to take care of.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If it has a shaft drive and cruise control, I might just start obsessing over it instead of the FJR1300ES
I just did a little looking. If you like shaft drive, Honda may not be your brand. It looks like with the ST and the VFR now gone, only Goldwing, Fury, and Shadow models currently use shaft drive. (If I missed one, let me know). CVT belt drive scoots the scooters

BFair

Reaction score
Visit site
It's got my attention. 100 hp horizontal narrow twin with bags. Possibility of cruise control. Shouldn't be much heavier than the NC. If they get the styling right like the photos. (White). Now if they do something with that supercharger patent!