• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda SCS Service Connector

That’s a strange, personal comment.

We have 10 Honda machines around the house. I like and buy some of their products but it doesn’t mean I can’t mention aspects of them I don’t like.
Just my observation but I edited the post.

I found I could get the Honda 070PZ-ZY30100SCS Service Connector for less money at a Honda marine dealer...
FYI - It's just a HM .090 connector. $18 for a single connector is expensive! On the other hand, if you do it yourself you will also need pins, the correct crimp tool for this style of connector, wire, shrink tube, etc. So for the convenience factor it is not that bad. You can order this style of connector here:

The resurrection of this thread made be go look through my spare parts, and I see I already have one of these service connectors. It looks just like the one in post #1 of the thread. In fact, it is the exact same one. I acquired all of Beemerphile’s spare parts when I bought his motorcycle as a second NC (since sold). Thanks, Lee!

7E14C687-3189-4644-B44C-2107FB425573.jpeg

Back