• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Self Balancing Motorcycle

Looking carefully at the bike being used to demonstrate the system, I first noticed the extreme fork rake compared to a standard NC. Almost like a mini-chopper! The next thing is the much greater distance between upper and lower triple clamps (fork bridge), probably necessary to fit the attachments to the steering that allow it to self-balance. :)

I noticed that the handlebars aren't directly linked to the forks...I supposed that's necessary so that you don't prevent the balancing from happening, but just something I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable with or not.

I noticed in the video below shows that the fork rake will go to back to its normal riding position. Probably by a press of a button. The increased rake is probably only used with the Rider Assist engaged for self balancing functions.

[video=youtube;uFXgvEulqLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFXgvEulqLM[/video]

I wonder if I could convince my wife it just followed me home and we have to keep it, since I'm sure if I bought another bike I'd be sleeping in the driveway with them.

Back