• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Top Box LED lights

oldmanaz

Reaction score
Visit site
I remember not too long ago a member here posted a very nice description of adding LED lights to the factory top box.

The LED's were installed in the transparent plastic along the middle of the box. He might even have gotten red lenses from Europe.

I've done some searching on this site and can't find it again. If someone can help me out I will bookmark it for future reference. It's that time of the year for some projects.

Thanks in advance.
Mike.

I did that mod, at the request of my wife who couldn't see me at night, and it is the best safety mod I've done so far. I guess she's not quite ready to collect the insurance payments

Thanks for the replies.

I usually don't do much night riding, but with the daylight hours being shorter this time of the year I find myself riding home from work when it is just getting dark.

Plus, my top box is on 90% of the time and the extra lighting will definitely help with visibility in the daytime hours.

Bookmarked. :cool:

I got one of the components for the build in yesterday. I'm expecting more of the bits and pieces to come in tomorrow. I imagine it will be sometime in December before I get a chance to assemble everything.

I ordered the one mentioned in the original thread. There was a link to an eBay page in the post. I'm just hoping that it will all work when all the bits and pieces are here.

Back