• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda top case--Givi/Kappa equivalent

robnpat

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've looked for this answer, but didn't find a clear answer, so sorry if this has been talked about before.

I recently acquired used Honda side cases, and would like to find the Honda top case equivalent from Givi/Kappa. Unless I can find a used Honda top case, I can't justify the new cost of one, so thus the reason of asking the Givi/Kappa case. Along with the Honda side cases, I also have the Honda rear rack, so I don't need that.

Trying to stay under $200 for this.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Rob

Juggler

Reaction score
Visit site
I've looked for this answer, but didn't find a clear answer, so sorry if this has been talked about before.

I recently acquired used Honda side cases, and would like to find the Honda top case equivalent from Givi/Kappa. Unless I can find a used Honda top case, I can't justify the new cost of one, so thus the reason of asking the Givi/Kappa case. Along with the Honda side cases, I also have the Honda rear rack, so I don't need that.

Trying to stay under $200 for this.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Rob

The problem is how do you plan to mount Kappa/Givi case plate to honda rear rack? I'm afraid at least some drilling required. Also, have a look at Coocase - their plate is "more universal" to mount on any rack.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ditto the above about the Monolock series having an included baseplate..

If 35 liters is a big enough case, you can get a Kappa K35 Monolock case for $85, free shipping here: GIVI and KAPPA Motorcycle Accessories

davidc83

Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Southern Indiana/Central Florida-part time snow bi
Visit site
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ditto the above about the Monolock series having an included baseplate..

If 35 liters is a big enough case, you can get a Kappa K35 Monolock case for $85, free shipping here: GIVI and KAPPA Motorcycle Accessories

Yep, bought my kappa k35 last year when it was only $57 with free shipping. Had to do a little engineering to get the mounting plate to attach to my Kappa mounting rails (mounting rails made for larger (wider) mounting plate; but got it worked out.