• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda USA website updated to add the 2018 NC750X

Besides the modest power increase, the Showa forks and dual front discs should tempt quite a few.
Still, it's an incremental upgrade of the initial design giving evidence the concept is worthy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Can we believe the specs that say ABS is now standard on the manual transmission model? Honda web site specs have been known to be wrong.

Also, the specs say dual fronts disks, but the “European model shown” appears to have a single front disk.

You gotta love the “Build your NC750X” feature. Chose DCT or manual. Chose any color as long as it’s red. Congratulations!

Last edited:
Yeah, but blue is faster :D

So that’s why the NC is slow. Honda has never offered it in blue in the US market. Europe got blue.
4DA7F2D2-FC6C-45DB-B952-8B55D7F37043.jpg

Just do like I did. Don’t mess with boring Honda colors. Buy it and paint it the color you like.

Last edited:
Can we believe the specs that say ABS is now standard on the manual transmission model? Honda web site specs have been known to be wrong.

Also, the specs say dual fronts disks, but the “European model shown” appears to have a single front disk.

You gotta love the “Build your NC750X” feature. Chose DCT or manual. Chose any color as long as it’s red. Congratulations!

If you go to the innovations tab, it states the abs is only on the dct model (The DCT model comes with ABS brakes that are linked rear-to-front for added stopping power, even under challenging conditions.)

This is a positive step. Now start bringing in the bikes. Two months ago I was reading all the Street Scrambler propaganda. Now I'm reading all the 1200 GS exclusive propaganda.

Come on Honda save me a bunch of .

If you go to the innovations tab, it states the abs is only on the dct model (The DCT model comes with ABS brakes that are linked rear-to-front for added stopping power, even under challenging conditions.)

See post #5 above. The brakes haven't been linked on the ABS bikes since 2013 models.

I think it a waste of time trying to decipher Honda’s web site. Their web designers are terrible at fact checking. When the bikes show up at the dealers, then we’ll know their true configurations.

Can’t wait to see it up close and personal but it doesn’t look like enough “new and different “ to trade off my 2016 for.

But oh how I love kickin’ tires :cool:

Can’t wait to see it up close and personal but it doesn’t look like enough “new and different “ to trade off my 2016 for.

But oh how I love kickin’ tires :cool:

It's perfect for someone like me, just now in a position to make my move! :cool:

MSRP for the 2018 NC750X DCT is $8,699. Is it usual to pay MSRP to get one of the first bikes delivered?

I've only bought used bikes before (and still looking at any used '16 or '17 California emissions models as they become available).

Well, I was interested until I saw the only color choice and I'm too lazy to paint it myself and too cheap to pay someone. I guess I wait another year. Glad too see the upgrades and the fact the bike is still around.

Well, I was interested until I saw the only color choice and I'm too lazy to paint it myself and too cheap to pay someone. I guess I wait another year. Glad too see the upgrades and the fact the bike is still around.

It does look like Honda is committed to this bike - nice. Might mean more aftermarket accessories, future options, etc. Personally I think they have a winner - but they didn’t ask me :rolleyes:

I'm pretty excited about the dual front discs, if that indeed is going to be an added feature. I didn't see that coming, and I've been all over the internet for info on the 2018 750.

I'm not sure there's a need for the dual discs. The single disc seems to have all the power needed. What's the advantage?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I've never seen pictures of the dual disc set up. The USA site doesn't show them and the EC version of the last 3 years didn't have them. I don't think that they are changed from the previous single disc.

I'm pretty excited about the dual front discs, if that indeed is going to be an added feature. I didn't see that coming, and I've been all over the internet for info on the 2018 750.

Dont believe it until you see it.

Back