• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

hondabikepro products

KeinMC, on the CB500X, check with Giant Loop (Page not found - Giant Loop Raid kit) hey are the US distributor for the Rhttp for the CB500X. They do offer a skid (bash) plate for it.

There is also an interesting report on the Rally Raid kit for the CB500x on the ADVRIDER.COM

Has there been much progress on the Adventure Rack, or did I miss a posting regarding them? The prototype you pictured, looks great. I am very interested in them.

Also, would you happen to have anything made up skidplate wise for CB500X? A buddy of mine has one and said he isn't having any luck finding a decent skid plate for it.

I have been working on the adventure rack system, making the back rack, with a front rack, that is part of the adventure rack system, that replaces the rear seat, with a fuel opening, and has storage room on the back. should have first one done in about a month, will fit with sw-motech bag mounts, will have to see if it fits with other mounts?
I have not made any acc for the cb500x. Dale

I have been working on the adventure rack system, making the back rack, with a front rack, that is part of the adventure rack system, that replaces the rear seat, with a fuel opening, and has storage room on the back. should have first one done in about a month, will fit with sw-motech bag mounts, will have to see if it fits with other mounts?
I have not made any acc for the cb500x. Dale
Adv rack almost done, should go to powder coating next week, will post pic.

I have looked through the thread and was looking for information regarding the rear rack. What would you say is the max weight that the rack will accommodate if you were to remove the load before swinging it open and what supports the rack other than the hinge in the rear? Also is the locking mechanism employed the same as with the seat? And lastly, are these currently available? Thank you for your reply.

the rack uses the rear hinge, and the front latch, same as the seat. You would not need to hinge up to refuel, if you have the rack with the fuel hole. When locked down the rack can be used as a seat, so it is very strong, the weakest point would be hinged up. And I do have racks with and without fuel holes. Dale

Hi, just purchased a 2015 NC750X. I'd love to buy one of those racks with the fuel hole cut out , should you have one available.

Thank you

Arthur

Or you can go to his dealership website. Google "Southbound honda"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I am interested in two nut plates, one five and one six. How do I order and pay? I don't see the nut plates on the website.

Aux fuel tank, like one pictured above, used, 3 gallons auto feed, into main tank, sits on adventure rack. This rack with fuel cell fits with sw-motech bags mounts. Not sure if it will fit with other bag mounts?? $700 plus shipping. Powdercoated Black. Dale

Back