• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

HONDABIKEPRO rear seat luggage plate

Beemerphile

#1 Elite
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a shout out to our friend Dale for making available another great piece of kit for the NC. Along with the bash plate and folding shift lever, he has done a lot to make the NC better suited to my intended use. I appreciate that he is willing to share. I will likely swap the soft bag and the RotoPax for position to get the weight more forward. I only use the soft bag for light weight items and I sometimes carry double 1-1/2 gallon RotoPax cans which are a bit heavy.

I hope all is well with the good folk on this forum. See you on the road. best - Lee

DSC03488.jpg

DSC03489.jpg

DSC03490.jpg

DSC03491.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good Lee. I need Dale to make me one with a front lip and a hole to access the fuel filler without removing bags and I'd be in rider heaven. Or, I guess I could have him just send me the bracket so I could make my own. A suitable attachment is what's been stumping me.

Hope to see you on the road. Your advice and expertise are sorely missed on this forum.
Mike

Just a shout out to our friend Dale for making available another great piece of kit for the NC. Along with the bash plate and folding shift lever, he has done a lot to make the NC better suited to my intended use. I appreciate that he is willing to share. I will likely swap the soft bag and the RotoPax for position to get the weight more forward. I only use the soft bag for light weight items and I sometimes carry double 1-1/2 gallon RotoPax cans which are a bit heavy.

I hope all is well with the good folk on this forum. See you on the road. best - Lee

3.jpgThat mod looks great and real useful. Almost time to ride!3.jpg

smileytwoup.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good Lee. I need Dale to make me one with a front lip and a hole to access the fuel filler without removing bags and I'd be in rider heaven. Or, I guess I could have him just send me the bracket so I could make my own. A suitable attachment is what's been stumping me.

Hope to see you on the road. Your advice and expertise are sorely missed on this forum.
Mike
I am in the going to make one with a hole for fueling, with a locking gas cap. Should be sending three to powder coating next week. dale

Hondabikepro has a wonderfully inventive mind and always does quality work. The rear luggage plate looks great. Also, it's nice to see you popping up on the Forum again Lee.

Back