• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Horizons Unlimited 2014 Events

Four of us went last year, and I believe we all had a great time. Deals gap (the dragon) is the best there is anywhere, it just don't get no better. Hope to see you there.

Signed up for the July 11-13 Grant CO. Rally. I'm a wus as I got a room at the Grant Motel on the same property, as I was told it rained last year for the whole time. Well at least it is a start for me. Been doing some daily rides to get in shape for the run to Grant and hopefully on up to MT afterwards. I'm finding the amount of energy the NC700X takes out of you is a lot greater than the same ride on my wing, guess like comparing a cage to a bike..... doesn't help I'm an old fart who hasn't done the 700 mile days since my heart surgery in 09. Really looking forward to what I'll learn at the HU rally. Thanks for getting me thinking about it.

Back