• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Horizons Unlimited Stecoah, NC - 2017

Unfortunately that is too early in the year for me to be able to do. I dont really know why they moved it so far. I get it they didnt want to overlap the other moto events in the region, but dropping back a week or two rather than a month would have been fine.

I am more than likely out at this point.

Is anyone going to this next week? I have it in soft pencil on my schedule.

Ray

I wasn't really planning on it but I suppose I could if there's a turnout. I would be staying at MO's, not Ironhorse. If not HU, I'm still hoping we could do a KSL8.5 before the year runs out.

Last edited:
I cannot make this one either. I liked the date being in October, as my Septembers are always busy. This time, however, I will be in Alaska (starting Friday) for 13 days. I may head down to Barber Vintage Days in October.

This was always a good time, and I loved the talks and seminars. And, of course, the roads.

Nope, cant make it. Flying to Florida on Labor Day for a week and have to spend the weekend mowing 8 acres of grass before I leave (that is if remnants of Harvey doesn't cause too much rain here). It may be a very wet weekend at Iron Horse this weekend....

I was planning/wanting to make this, as I had never been to one, but I'll have to pass it up. I will be riding the following weekend with the Fall Gathering crowd out of the Copperhead Lodge near Blairsville.

Perhaps a later KSL gathering in October or HU NC next year, if it doesn't interfere with the 2018 Scooter Cannonball (Morro Bay, CA to Plymouth, MASS).

Back