• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Horizons Unlimited Stecoah, NC - 2018

Beemerphile

#1 Elite
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
HU Travellers Meeting North Carolina 2018 | Horizons Unlimited

Anyone going to the 15th HU NC gathering this September? My friend Mike Kilpatrick and I went to the first one together and this is going to be the last one that he is hosting. I figure I will be there and would love to check in with my old NC buds. I expect that most of this clan will be staying @ KSL.

Lee

There was talk about a possible mid cycle KSL get together. While I personally have no interest in attending the HU event, maybe having the KSL dates coincide with HU might make sense, for those that are interested.

Hey, Therapy and drdubb, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
I’m not so keen with HU moving their date up a month from when I could combine my trip East there with my deer hunting in KY in November. Combined with my efforts this year where all my spare funds are going into my 4x4 Class B camper van and off road toy hauler trailer project is another strike against going. So I’ll be missing the great rides and camaraderie usually associated with meeting other members there this year.

Ray

Last edited:
I am planning on going. The new timing works great for me since I will be spending the 8 days prior going up and back down the Shenandoah valley to West Virginia and PA ( Leaving the Florida heat.).

This will be my 4th time there, so like most of us, I find connecting back with the people I've met there as much fun as the event itself. This includes Mike Kilpatrick.

The riding is great too. I chickened out on the gravel last time. Not this time. So the more that show up, the more help I will have picking up my bike. I just haven't decided if that will be the NC or my new Africa Twin.

Mike

Back