• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hot lap around Laguna Seca Raceway

Very cool! Laguna Seca is an awesome track! Now buy you some track gear and sign up for a track day there, or any other track in the area for that matter!

Very cool! Laguna Seca is an awesome track! Now buy you some track gear and sign up for a track day there, or any other track in the area for that matter!
I've done and do many track days, if I was on my Ducati I would've been arrested lol. Very impressive you run the NC on the track, any videos?

I've done and do many track days, if I was on my Ducati I would've been arrested lol. Very impressive you run the NC on the track, any videos?
Ah cool! Which model Ducati do you have? And yes, I have several vids. I'll share one below, then you can go to my channel and flip through them. Only 2 tracks I ride is Barber Motorsports Park and Talladega Gran Prix (aka Little Tally). Those tracks are only 1.5 hours from my house. The next closest track is Road Atlanta over in Georgia, but it doesn't look like a very fun track for an NC, it's a really fast track. Never ridden there, but would like to at least once to mark it off the bucket list.

One of Tally in reverse direction

One at Barber. Such an amazing track. Got freshly repaved 2 years ago too. First lap or so is a bit slower to allow tires to heat up, I don't run warmers.

Ah cool! Which model Ducati do you have? And yes, I have several vids. I'll share one below, then you can go to my channel and flip through them. Only 2 tracks I ride is Barber Motorsports Park and Talladega Gran Prix (aka Little Tally). Those tracks are only 1.5 hours from my house. The next closest track is Road Atlanta over in Georgia, but it doesn't look like a very fun track for an NC, it's a really fast track. Never ridden there, but would like to at least once to mark it off the bucket list.

One of Tally in reverse direction

One at Barber. Such an amazing track. Got freshly repaved 2 years ago too. First lap or so is a bit slower to allow tires to heat up, I don't run warmers.
Dang, that's impressive. What's your bike set up/mods? I have a 19' Hypermotard 950SP and live in Las Vegas. We have Las Vegas Motor Speedway about 40 mins from me and Spring Mountain Motor Sports Ranch an hour away. Both are nice, SMMR is world class Moto GP quality facility/track. Here's a small clip of me at LVMS.

And at SMMR

That is super cool man! I love the western scenery in the background too! I've always wanted a Hypermotard, and I have drooled over the SP models for a while now. They are sweet bikes!

Dang, that's impressive. What's your bike set up/mods? I have a 19' Hypermotard 950SP and live in Las Vegas. We have Las Vegas Motor Speedway about 40 mins from me and Spring Mountain Motor Sports Ranch an hour away. Both are nice, SMMR is world class Moto GP quality facility/track. Here's a small clip of me at LVMS.

And at SMMR

Forgot you asked about track bike setup.

Stock rear shock, preload maxed out. Forks built with new springs and Racetech Gold Valve emulators. 30mm peg risers. Ground kickstand pad down about halfway. Yoshi slip on exhaust. Other than that, pretty stock.

Tires, I've went from Dunlop Q3+ to Pirelli TD, and now to Michelin Power Cup Evos. The Michelins are my favorite thus far. Just swapped out the Pirelli front for a Power Cup Evo. Had the PCE on the rear for the last 2 trackdays, so I'm anxious to see how the PCE front does. Really like the feel of the rear.

Forgot you asked about track bike setup.

Stock rear shock, preload maxed out. Forks built with new springs and Racetech Gold Valve emulators. 30mm peg risers. Ground kickstand pad down about halfway. Yoshi slip on exhaust. Other than that, pretty stock.

Tires, I've went from Dunlop Q3+ to Pirelli TD, and now to Michelin Power Cup Evos. The Michelins are my favorite thus far. Just swapped out the Pirelli front for a Power Cup Evo. Had the PCE on the rear for the last 2 trackdays, so I'm anxious to see how the PCE front does. Really like the feel of the rear.
Still impressive again. No issues with low rev limit? Our next track day here is 9/5 can't wait.

Still impressive again. No issues with low rev limit? Our next track day here is 9/5 can't wait.
Well, it took a while to learn the tracks in relation to what gear to be in and when, with the low redline. It's not much of an issue at all now, but I still hit the rev limiter before shifting every now and then. I'm usually going into turns pretty hot and tapping the downshift button multiple times before it finally allows me to downshift and turn in. Sometimes I downshift after I've already turned in. That's one good thing about the DCT, shifts are buttery smooth, and if something happens and I need to downshift mid-turn, I can in full lean and it doesn't affect anything negatively.

And I'm headed back to Barber 8/15, and I too can't wait! I freaking looooove Barber. Gotta flip my rear tire and I will be ready to go.

Back