• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I will keep a close eye on this challenge. It appears that there may not be as many of these artesian wells around as I thought.
>T

I know of an Artesian well about 30 miles from me, but it is in a park with no way to situate the motorcycle anywhere close by.

I passed a spot along along the road in Arkansas where water was gushing out of the mountain side with no apparent source. I had no way of knowing if it was a man made drainage network or a natural spring, so I didn’t take a photo.

Hang on and maybe someone will find one.

Last edited:
Woah! I haven't been watching and had no idea that the game had gotten stuck.

I hereby change the tag challenge..

Get a pic of your NC next to "FALLING WATER". Waterfalls, tall fountains, etc, etc..

The weather is nice. Let's get this game moving again!

Go Ride. Have Fun!
>Thom

ahaha, i can't believe i got this one... after all of this time!! I made a 170 mile ride today just to grab this one. It was cold and rainy and had to pull 2 mountain passes to get there but i got it! :{)

Old tag= Natural Spring/Fountain. "Elmer's Fountain", right on the side of interstate 90 at MM66.9, east bound side.
Tag Elmers Fountain.jpg
Tag Elmers Fountain2.jpg

new tag= Something PreHistoric
3Step vac Velociraptor staue.jpg

ahaha, i can't believe i got this one... after all of this time!! I made a 170 mile ride today just to grab this one. It was cold and rainy and had to pull 2 mountain passes to get there but i got it! :{)

Old tag= Natural Spring/Fountain. "Elmer's Fountain", right on the side of interstate 90 at MM66.9, east bound side.

Now THAT is the definition of the Tag game... 170 miles and two mountain passes. Good on you!
Although I didn't see a single piece of pie in that post - ;-)

Old Tag = something prehistoric

I was tempted to plan an international trip to this relic of the past: Prehistoric Forest
8203 US-12, Onsted, MI 49265, USA
Google Maps

Instead, I ended up here today:

edc866d6871318b5d49e190e32d1d944.jpg

New tag = something stuck in something

ed97d3d457684b6e23be53c51165d683.jpg

Thought this would be an easy one. It's been a week so I'll check back next weekend (likely from up in Grand Bend, see photo) to see if I need to set a new challenge.

Who am I kidding? I've been checking back twice per ride.

6dfaa91828fe4e981b84cc56ad1d3a72.jpg

No way... haha, i got the TAG again!! So i rode 240 miles today over into Montana looking for something "Buried" to no avail. I ended up finding this one down in Post Falls. :{P

Old Tag= Something buried. This guy hasn't moved this pickup in over 15 years that i have been riding by it! (the intersection was pretty busy so all i could get was my mirror in the shot).
Tag buried vehicle.jpg

New Tag= Themed playground set, This one is of a Fire Fighters helmet! Pretty neat park for the kids.
Tag themed playground Fire Fighters Helmet.jpg

Old tag = themed playground set

You'll have to zoom in to see the castle theme as, even though I went late, there were still people there and I didn't want to be too weird.

16a5a85c1a52cf131f1b866f802b8a06.jpg

New tag = something with 3 wheels

Bonus: if you can find anything, make me an offer as my wife wants me to sell the Piaggio MP3 250ie in the photo!

6420a97cc8edc4a2c89bee1190af3acd.jpg

Nice one. I considered buying one of those MP3's for my Dad years ago so he could keep riding, but with the occasional steering lock issues he just stopped riding. He's 80 so i guess that was a wise decision. :{)

Old tag is something on three wheels. I spotted one of those Polaris three wheeled cars today with two gals in it. And by the time i got spun around and back up to where i thought they'd gotten to...nope, they were gone! SO, i had to settle for a Harley in the Ace Hardware parking lot haha.
tag three wheels.jpg

New tag... an old VW Bus, camper or transporter(no newer ones)! :{)
Lucy 1971 VW Transport.jpg

Last edited:
Man oh Man, i've seen two more of those Polaris Slingshots on the freeway and have not been able to get next to one for a picture... yet!! :{)

Previous tag: air-cooled VW bus

20190709_161525.jpg

New tag: street bearing the name of your significant other. This one's for my girlfriend, Heather.

20190709_155421.jpg

Back