• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Old Tag= unusual Statue or monument. this one may qualify for both. It is a bronze statue of a Miner working a pneumatic jack-hammer under ground in the Silver mines of Kellogg Idaho and a commemoration to all of those who lost their lives during an accident there.

IMG_7626[3013].jpg

i was on my way back when i remember this one, a large chainsaw carving of Smokey Bear(let's say it is a bonus)!
IMG_7634[3021].jpg

new tag= Ski lift or some sort of recreation area depending on what you have in your area.

IMG_7628[3015].jpg

What kind of fuel containers do you have on the back of your bike? They look to fit well, not too bulky.

Here's a dark but closer look at the system:
https://www.nc700-forum.com/threads/2020-what-did-you-do-to-with-your-nc700-today.16325/post-222568

Further down that thread, I detailed each item:
https://www.nc700-forum.com/threads/2020-what-did-you-do-to-with-your-nc700-today.16325/post-222605

Bonus: scroll about three messages down from there for a post or two with some food for thought (though I've been happy with it all).

Old tag, center pivot irrigation system.
6FD5276C-1D7B-467D-A27B-BB4DB3166994.jpeg
New tag, commercial/industrial (not residential) size backup power generator
7EAE69D2-ED99-4B51-83FF-99B8B0B01D01.jpeg

Last edited:
How about some details on your windshield? Looks like you also have some sort of side wind deflector as well.
That is an original design Madstad, mounted about 3 inches lower than they would have done, with Madstad side deflectors and an MRA spoiler on top. It looks a mess, but after years of experimenting, I found a setup that works. I'm leaving it this way.

I'm surprised you didn't ask about about the Lime Squeeze paint job.

Last edited:
That is an original design Madstad, mounted about 3 inches lower than they would have done, with Madstad side deflectors and an MRA spoiler on top. It looks a mess, but after years of experimenting, I found a setup that works. I'm leaving it this way.

I'm surprised you didn't ask about about the Lime Squeeze paint job.
OK, I will ask about the paint job. I really like it!

I had a scorched yellow Tiger 1050. I wonder how that would look on my NC.

I noticed the paint, skipped over that, thought green was for Kawasaki…. I like white or red, but mine is black on black on black on black…..

Back