• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Old tag: a bird of prey:

Zu9V6P9l.jpg

^A hawk's nest above a busy intersection near my home.

x5qkf28l.jpg

^Still a poor photo, but you can see one of them a little there. I just missed a perfectly timed photo as a split second later, he did one of these:

757gcral.jpg

New tag: A Zoo

ieX63jql.jpg

The new tag is a zoo. However, I could not get my Wife and all of her pets to pose around the NC7.

But, only 12 miles away from Webster...

Open Range Zoo, Animal Zoo | Alvin, TX

lTfjRBbm.jpg

I'm guessing most people have a zoo within a short distance of their regular routes. It should be easy, but we've struggled with some easy ones before.

How many pets qualifies as a 'zoo', anyway? If I had a bigger place, I'd have a few dogs, at least (just one now).

tgWjVhyl.jpg

This one turned out to pretty simple.

Old Tag ..... School......
NC700X and School.jpg

And while I was packing up from taking that picture.... I found a new Tag...

An airplane in flight..

NC700X and C-17.jpg

>T

We're running +100º F this week, may get out next week as it's supposed to drop to mid 90s.

Putting on a 3-day ride in early August. It will be hot as we are going north and east, then west to the coast. You interested?

Old Tag: Town boasting about something.
P7110006.jpg

New Tag: A town, city or place that has the same name as somewhere more well known such as

Glasgow,
P7110008.jpg

Paris,
P7110017.jpg

Florida, Birthplace of Mark Twain
P7110016.jpg

These are all in Missouri

First... I really truly wish that I could 'unsee' that post from chewybrian.

Next... The old tag was " no motor vehicles". Sorry for the crummy pic.

image.jpg

And finally.. New tag... A "pyramid" of sorts..

image.jpg

Back