• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I know. Funny thing is, I took the bike's pic at Locarno today exactly for the purpose of participating to the game, thinking I'd just post it when I would have the matching picture in the game... then I come home, look at the thread, and see your post... rode back the bike to Queen Elizabeth Park, took the pic, and done :D

IP1WBwc.jpg

^Just kidding. I have a dome house that would have worked nearby, but I never saw the challenge before it was claimed. There is not one mountain in Florida. But, I might be able to find a cargo ship if I can make it out to the port later this week.

Sorry, I couldn't miss that opportunity... too easy :)

View attachment 30999

And new challenge is NC in front of an oil tanker/freight ship or - if you don't have an oil tanker or freight ship close, like L.B.S ;) - in front of a mountain:

View attachment 31000

Bonus point if you have a girl with a bandana / head band in the picture! :D

Must she have four legs?

Ok. Looks like I killed the thread with my oil tankers...

Ok so discard the tankers and look for a garbage container instead :)

fa4e904e0eb2428b281a427d843938bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
---
Carpe Diem.

Spent 2600 miles on my Goldwing touring the NW and BC Canada, I can't ride that much on the NC.
Back home now so I'll be looking for tag pics again.

Thank you for that... I am FAR from an ocean here in the southern part of Illinois. We do, however have MANY dumpsters here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's about 100 miles from the "cow town" to the butcher shop used in the picture. :p

I'm not opposed to a new tag being put up to get the thread going again.

I've searched google street view to try and find a butcher with such a thing outside but am unable to find anything. I thought I have seen a shop with a sign like that in my life but can't remember when or where. Vache is cow in french, I think.
220px-VACHE_NOIRE.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully this will count!!

Old: butcher or plastic animal
2016-10-07-17.45.17-web.jpg

New: Amish horse & buggy (Or "alternate transportation")!!
2016-10-07-17.48.54-web.jpg

I really tried for Horse and Buggy/Carriage, but alas, was defeated on that one :(

Tag has to be the "Alternative" choice, I'm afraid...

Public Bicycles:

Tag Alternative Transportation.jpg

Next challenge: A Hotel, (even just the word Hotel), or any building/structure with Ivy or vines on it somewhere.

Tag Hotel.jpg

:D

Old Tag: Hotel

HOTEL_SIGN.jpg

We've got about 4 days of rain forecast, so I just grabbed a quick one ...

New Tag: Rural Post Office

RURAL_P_O.jpg

Old Tag: Rural Post Office
1.jpg

New Tag: Denny's
2.jpg

Bonus points if you can find something the same in the old and new tags.

And just a pic from today's ride...
3.jpg

Back