• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Great to see the game up and running again! :D

I tweaked my left shoulder rotator cuff shoveling snow awhile back, and it's still bothering me enough to hold off on firing up the beast and re-insuring for the new season :(

Great to see the game up and running again! :D

I tweaked my left shoulder rotator cuff shoveling snow awhile back, and it's still bothering me enough to hold off on firing up the beast and re-insuring for the new season :(

I've been absent too. If no one goes before me I might ride to the intersection of Victoria and William or Charles :) well that is only if it stops raining, obviously... damn Vancouver...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old tag:

two related street signs. This is hard in my town, because east west streets are numbers and north south are letters. Easy to find places, but not very memorable.

However, in a development all the streets are named after presidents, including these two. Sorry the pictures are fuzzy; I tried to tell it where to focus but apparently failed.

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

I am experimenting with a new spot for the go pro. This may be too low or too high. It does at least show the street signs clearly.

https://youtu.be/ReA2qliS3q4

New tag:

in front of a spring blossoming tree. This is a bradford, or ornamental pear tree, very common here. Experts say they we should not plant so many. They are fragile in ice, don't live that long, and are often grafts from another type of pear which is invasive and a pest, so volunteers are a problem.

IMG_1985.jpg

Last edited:
Almost missed the trees, a really fast spring this year.

Old Tag: Blossoming Tree

Blossom-Tree.jpg

New Tag: Busts From History ( Confucius on the left Sun Yat-sen on the right).

Locke_Busts.jpg

This in Locke along the Sacramento River, founded in 1915.

Street Sign

Locke_Main_Street.jpg

Actual Main Street, taken from the sign area, the end of the picture is the end of the street.

Actual_Main_Street.jpg

There are days to weeks between submissions at times so usually no rush, it was black when I bought it, I like the white as well. :cool:

Maybe we should change the rules to give everyone a shot at each tag.
Say, a week or two weeks before changing it.
I know sometimes I think, "well, why bother, it will change by the tine I get around to it."

Maybe we need to change the parameters and have each tag stay up for a week or two.
I know a couple of times I started to go get a picture and then thought, "ah, it will change before I get my picture."

So here is a statue. John Beaver, a member of the Quapaw tribe of Oklahoma, who became wealthy from lead and zinc mining on his allotment.

IMG_0073.jpg

P.S. I realize "bust" means a statue from the chest up. Just couldn't think of one.

Last edited:
I agree with Grey1one... Your full statue meets the spirit of the "bust" tag. Give us a new one to chase.
>T

8adbbcb4a9f7c1f62db908f6bb8619fe.jpg

Old tag: Young Rider

New tag: Some kind of industrial accident, or I guess something that has not gone as expected. Open for interpretation.

1cc59a6673ce052d0cb925f449874d5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I thought I had this!! I'll post my young rider pic anyway, just 'cause it's cute! I'll save my "new tag" picture for some other time!!

2016-06-03-20.01.13-edit-web.jpg

You have leaves and flowers already in NE Ohio?

Not a chance! That was taken last summer, but I really like the pic! Normally I assume we're supposed to go out and take a current picture for the game, but when I have the opportunity to 'show-off' like a proud dad then I do! :D

Old tag: Some kind of industrial accident, or I guess something that has not gone as expected. Open for interpretation.
1.jpg
New tag: Art made out of what you got. These made at a local scrap yard out of scrap metal.
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Back