• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Old tag..... Public boat launch - This one is in downtown Olympia, WA

boatlaunch.jpg

New tag..... A radio station. This one is KGY, also in Olympia (about 100 yards from the boat launch) and the offices / studio are actually in the building on a wharf standing above the waters of Puget Sound. If you look in the background of the picture, above the silver SUV, you can make out their antenna.

radio stn.jpg

Sorry Hank... Of course, you now have another reason to go for a ride.... Gotta be a radio station within riding distance... right?
>Thom

Yes, probably not until Wednesday due to weather and family stuff.
Our boat ramps around here are not as fancy as yours.

Old tag: a bank building now being reused for something else
Originally built in 1929 as the State Bank of Snoqualmie and was various other banks after that then donated to the city of Snoqualmie, Washington. It has been the City Hall, office space, and the Snoqualmie Valley Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center.

NC bank.jpg
NC old bank.jpg

New Tag: An old train station
Originally built in 1890, the Snoqualmie Depot has been restored to its turn of the 20th Century grandeur, and functions as an operating train station

NC train station.jpg

Woo hoo! A warm, dry day means I get a chance to play. :D

Old tag: An old train station. Peninsula (Ohio) Depot, built c.1880, currently used by the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad.
P_20181202_153846.jpg

New tag: A ski slope. (Doesn't have to be operating at the moment!)
P_20181202_154847.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong bike and too late for the tag. I actually got this tag for the adv forum but in case anyone likes train stations, here is one.
37348F85-5D38-4B5C-B224-22A8E4318C75.jpg
9D3C0991-A4FF-4A8F-904F-174766524DD7.jpg

Agreed. It's in the 50s in Michigan and it was 17 this morning in Olympia. Getting up to the ski resorts is going to have to wait for a warm spell. What the heck?
>T

I think substantial federal subsidies would be required for us to have any ski slopes in Oklahoma.

Back