• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

haha, i knew there was a street with my wife's name about 10 miles away, SCORE!!

old tag...a street sign with your spouse/significant others' name.
tag street sign.jpg

new tag.. A logging truck, bonus points if it is loaded! :{P
tag logging truck.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one. I snapped a pair of photos earlier today but am just sitting down to post now...you beat me to it! Well played. Not many logging trucks around here but I'll keep my eyes open!

haha, i knew there was a street with my wife's name about 10 miles away, SCORE!!

old tag...a street sign with your spouse/significant others' name.
View attachment 38606

new tag.. A logging truck, bonus points if it is loaded! :{P
View attachment 38607

We have a ton of them running around here, Always paranoid about the straps breaking loose or something as I pass them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, we're still on the lookout for a logging truck...join the fun in the NC Tag thread!
(Bump since it's almost been 2 weeks.)

Game of Tag bump, i may have to head out to a logging truck company i know about that are about 50 miles from here and get a nice shot of an entire fleet of them haha! :{)

Suited up on this hot afternoon and took a long ride to area where I have occasionally seen logging trucks. Absolutely nothing today. I did realize that if I passed one going the opposite direction on the highway it may pose a challenge to track it down and "safely" get a picture of it and the NC.

There are no logging trucks within a few hundred miles of me, so I’ll sit this one out. Would a truck carrying finished lumber to the local lumber yard count?

Ok, much to my surprise this tag has gone on long enough. If no one can grab it by Monday morning, then their NC with “ANY” 18 wheeler will be accepted!!

Nope NC, you grab a pic of your NC and your Truck and post it man!!! I'm about ready to go find another truck myself and grab the tag again haha! :{)

Is there a local "Truck-Stop" or roadside "Rest Area" in your area that you can ride to and snap a picture of your bike next to "ANY" 18-wheeler. I can't believe this tag has gone on as long as it has haha.. I would never have thought it would have lasted more than a day or two max!! :{P

With any 18 wheeler being accepted I picked this up this morning.
P1050036.jpg

The new tag. Photo with a costume of some type.
Power ranger.jpg
This is my power ranger photo. Hard to see the punching fists but it is too darn hot in this thing when I'm not moving. Friend gave it to me but he's a skinny fella. That is a 180lb sausage in a 150lb casing. Feel a little claustrophobic taking it off. I'm sure it will stretch more if I bothered to wear it more often.

Back