• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

OLD TAG: LARGER THAN LIFE20200829_094358.jpg

NEW TAG: MUSEUM
20200829_093550.jpg

The Free Stamp comes with a somewhat interesting tale. It had originally been commissioned by the old Standard Oil (Sohio) Company. The stamp wasn't finished until Sohio had been purchased by BP oil however.
Initially, the stamp was intended to face down with the word seemingly in an ink pad, and was to be placed across the street from our soldiers and sailors monument. The word free was supposed to reference the emancipation of slaves due to the Civil War which was partly depicted on the monument.
When BP took over however, the new owners of the building thought that the stamp was inappropriate, and perhaps it was taking a swipe at the takeover of Sohio and the loss of freedom of people in a corporate setting. The stamp than sat in storage for a few years before a new site was decided upon. BP donated the sculpture to the city of Cleveland and it was placed on its side in its current location.
Somewhat less interesting, but perhaps a BIT comical… Across the street was the building where they used to do processing for military Personnel. On the day that I was leaving for the army, I recall they lined up a number of soldiers Shoulder to shoulder facing out the windows at Lake Erie. It was a cursory exam, and I guess the intended reason was to seek out any contraband that was being smuggled, but we all had to bend over while someone looked upon our behinds. I remember looking at that free stamp and realizing that I had just agreed to become anything but free.
Though it is far from our best museum, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame definitely has some cool exhibits and a nice location on the South shore of Lake Erie in Cleveland.

Attachments

• 20200829_094421.jpg
    20200829_094421.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 3
New TAG: Honda (what else) S2000 This is my brother in law toy.

You may consider expanding the tag to include any sporty little roadster/2-seater type...(just a thought).

I have been out 3 times specifically looking for an S2000. I even checked two fancy Malls(one in Idaho and one in Washington) to no avail. I know the car, i just haven't seen one at all let alone spotted one and just couldn't get around on it for a picture, though i did spot a beautiful Shelby Cobra while in my F250. :{)

You may consider expanding the tag to include any sporty little roadster/2-seater type...(just a thought).

I have been out 3 times specifically looking for an S2000. I even checked two fancy Malls(one in Idaho and one in Washington) to no avail. I know the car, i just haven't seen one at all let alone spotted one and just couldn't get around on it for a picture, though i did spot a beautiful Shelby Cobra while in my F250. :{)
Before setting this new theme (S2000) I checked the sales numbers in the US to see if it would be feasible for you guys to spot one of those. Over the years 21,742 units sold in US compared to 617 in Canada. Much more popular in the US if you keep a rough ratio of 10 to 1 with population.

Anyhow, the basic idea behind the theme was a special, somewhat exotic Honda product.

This could be the new tag.

Why not include that sporty "exotic" little 2 seater. Shelby Cobra is nice too, and exotic to me!

So, here is a nice hotrod 2-seater that i hope will meet your requirements! Again today i took off for a ride with the sole purpose of finding a Honda S2000 to no avail. I rode all over the typical yuppy places, Malls, Dr's offices, Plaza's etc. Haha, as i was headed downtown and passing a bunch of little "Shops" i spotted this sweet little ride.....

Old Tag... HotRod 2 Seater, Silver Dodge Viper and a ragtop too!
TAG 2seater hotrod viper.jpg

New Tag= Let's call it "something LARGER than Life"...
TAG larger than life metal dice.jpg

So, here is a nice hotrod 2-seater that i hope will meet your requirements! Again today i took off for a ride with the sole purpose of finding a Honda S2000 to no avail. I rode all over the typical yuppy places, Malls, Dr's offices, Plaza's etc. Haha, as i was headed downtown and passing a bunch of little "Shops" i spotted this sweet little ride.....

Old Tag... HotRod 2 Seater, Silver Dodge Viper and a ragtop too!
View attachment 43357

New Tag= Let's call it "something LARGER than Life"...
View attachment 43358
Nice Viper and the same color as the S2000! So we move on...

Good one Samanjo, i'm presuming that is a Golf Tee?

Old Tag= Vintage vehicle
old 12cyl hotrod.JPG

New Tag= a Memorial of some kind. (this one is in BC Canada, and was a Japanese internment camp during WWII that is now a memorial)...
Selkirk Loop Japanese WWII Internment camp new denver BC.jpg
Selkirk Loop Japanese WWII Internment camp33 new denver BC.jpg
Selkirk Loop Japanese WWII Internment camp20 new denver BC.jpg

Last edited:
With the snow melting and 50f today I dug the bike out and am out for a ride though no one has grabbed the “Memorial of some kind” yet....

Back