• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I did something similar on another site and to allow members (some of whom had been on for years) that had moved on to other bikes to participate they had to show a picure of their current bike before joining in to prevent googling as you sugest

But this is NC tag ?!?!

Someone could say they bought a harley (if they had the guts...lol j/k) and then google a harley in front of a giant horse.

I vote for ONLY NC's in NC tag.... Let's Do it !!! THis will be fun...lol

face party.jpg

Last edited:
But this is NC tag ?!?!

Someone could say they bought a harley (if they had the guts...lol j/k) and then google a harley in front of a giant horse.

Such shenanigans would be soon found out, and a serious incentive to never do this, would be included once discovered.

This should be a fun and common sense thing, not a rule heavy labourious task with many hoops to jump through to try and avoid the rare bad apple, IMHO.

Maybe we can "Grandfather Clause" in some of our long time members and friends who have contributed to the NC Forum, and like it enough to stay, even if they have moved on to another type of bike. I'd hate to see an "us versus them" attitude alienate some really nice folks.

I will be happy if we can all just go out, have fun riding, and take neat pictures to share. :)

So what's the current challenge?

I would go with: "NC700 In front of a large animal statue", include a pic of your bike where/in front of your next tag choice, and call it good, if it were me. I can't imagine a great hue and cry resulting from everyone if that's not the case.

OK, let's play!

Because this is an international community of rider/owners let's change the tag to a pic with the flag of the nationality of the owner in it,

Well I just happened to notice when I stopped by to check in deck permits there was a nice flag, and my bike was next to it. Not my greatest pic.
abeduhy3.jpg

So what about an airplane in the next pic?

Well I just happened to notice when I stopped by to check in deck permits there was a nice flag, and my bike was next to it. Not my greatest pic.

So what about an airplane in the next pic?

NICE JOB !!!

BUT.... You have to get the next pic... You do not suggest the next challenge, You PRESENT the next challenge...

Doh, so ill have to sit back on this one as all I've got are stock photos, and I'm traveling (with 10 wheels :) this weekend. (In an airplane)

To do this right you post two pictures. The first is your bike in a shot capturing the item or object called for by the previous tagger. The second is your bike in a shot capturing the new item or object you are changing the tag subject to.

In this case this would be a pic with a bike and national flag in it then a second pic with the bike and an airplane.

Alright. Time to take over!!!

We need to introduce a new rule to keep the thread from dying:

If you don't post the new challenge within one week someone else may fullfill the previous condition and continue the game!

Therefore here is the photo with the flag(s):
flags.jpg

And the new challenge: NC 700 with the cannon:
cannon.jpg

Photo with the plane would be too easy for me (anyone in doubt please look at my location - I could do it on the "crossroads":p) :cool:

How hard can this be?

What is the new tag? Route 66 icons? Larger than life statues? Gold statues? Drilling persons associated with Tulsa? Fords and Volvos?

??????????????????

Back