• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Sorry about that, I figured any statue of a man, the bigger the better.

I apologize for the confusion.

We Texans have a lot of big folks, here is Austin and Houston.

002.jpg

9.jpg

003.jpg

We have got a lot of long tall Texans with a 10 gallon hats I still have to get a Nana's picture with!

smileyabe.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Herding Cats!

3.jpg

Have I introduced you to my cat?

Meet - Mean Kitty - !!!!!!!!!! A name given to him by all the kids in the neighborhood. Dogs (Pit Bulls) walk on the other side of the roadway when nearing my home.

meankitty.jpg

The last fellow to pick up Mean Kitty spent 3 days in the hospital and 56 stitches. My sister-in-law! Got to love that cat.

I would pay to watch anyone who is willing to put Mean Kitty on their NC700 for the picture. Heck, tickets would sell out quicker than the Texas A&M vs Alabama football game. Prime time TV !!!

SmileyCat.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Pictures, Old Can Ride !!
Remember, You must post the next challenge within one week or someone else can take over.... SO... Get 'er DONE !!!

Last edited:
Awesome Pictures, Old Can Ride !!
Remember, You must post the next challenge within one week or someone else can take over.... SO... Get 'er DONE !!!
Did OCR post a tag change? I think he simply posted two pictures of statues to continue the same tag...........the last tagger can change the tag if he/she wants.

This is how I understand the game. Someone posts a picture of a bike with some object in the photo. The next person takes a picture of their bike with a similar object and a second picture of the same type of object if they want to continue the same tag or the second picture can be something completely different to change the tag object. The last tagger sets the subject. If you want to change it then get on your bike and go ride for the pics. The idea is to get people riding.

If I have the rules wrong I am open minded.

Heck dduelin, I didn't even know I was it, until Jay Friday told me. Sort of like playing "got you last". But it don't matter as long as we are riding. I still like your picture of the big cat in front of the football field the best.

0.jpg

smileyzipmouth.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Herding Cats!

Have I introduced you to my cat?

Meet - Mean Kitty - !!!!!!!!!! A name given to him by all the kids in the neighborhood. Dogs (Pit Bulls) walk on the other side of the roadway when nearing my home.

View attachment 7045

The last fellow to pick up Mean Kitty spent 3 days in the hospital and 56 stitches. My sister-in-law! Got to love that cat.

I would pay to watch anyone who is willing to put Mean Kitty on their NC700 for the picture. Heck, tickets would sell out quicker than the Texas A&M vs Alabama football game. Prime time TV !!!

Aww, cute kitty. Old, you know they sell fur brushes for cats?:D

I'll buy the brush if you volunteer to brush him, what a great bright red video that will be. You do have health insurance don't you.

Number one rule to get along with mean kitty - Don't touch!

SmileyChicken.jpg

5.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Hello OCR! You've earned the right to set the next challenge, by posting a pic of your NC in front of/near the next tag
along with a brief description of your tag.

Example: You could post a pic of your NC in front of a chainsaw carving & add a description:
"In front of a chainsaw carving." Each post has 2 pics, (both with the NC in view) one to meet
the previous challenge, and another to set the next challenge. :)

If I could even get on Nana Chou with this dislocated shoulder, Nana Chou and I would be more than happy to go set in a "no parking zone" and get a picture below this sign.

look.jpg

4.jpg

But for now, one of you guys will have to do it for us.

smileyAccident.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
ok, so, i'm female and somewhat directionally challenged...... where are we at with the pics/tags?
i too have a mean kitty, but my bike won't fit thru the door here, and i'm not about to take fat cat outside for a photo op.:confused::D

I think we are at a look twice sign and then whatever you want.i can't find a sign around here so far.may have.to venture out.

Back