• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I was referring to the fellow I know who's hydration packs are full of wine. Got any idea who that could be? See your wine press picture soon, and sitting on wine hydration packs does not count as a grape press!5.jpg

SmileyWine.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
The oldest wine press in the world....two feet in container.

Keeping the tag in the "spirit" of things....... tag a distillary.

The oldest wine press in the world....two feet in container.

Dave you won the tag, but please,don't ask us to believe a plastic Walmart bucket is he oldest wine press. There was wine before rednecks started stomping on muscadines in a bucket.

To show our foreign friends there is proper modern wine making in tbe States here is a proper stainless steel press waiting for next fall's harvest.
IMG_20140414_191444.jpg

Press found at Cardinal Point Winery in Afton, VA.
IMG_20140414_191527.jpg

The oldest wine press reference was about two human feet in any container but I was fresh out of ancient holes in the ground. One has to make do. It's all in fun anyway, right?

Of course, as was my reply. :)

I am sour at myself however because I drove within a few blocks of a distillery and forgot to stop. :(

Found another not to far away so may do a wash and ride for a picture this morning. :)

Ain't it amazing the neat excuses we NC7 riders can come up with to get permission from our wife's to go riding and get out of honey do's!

I am sour at myself however because I drove within a few blocks of a distillery and forgot to stop. :(

Found another not to far away so may do a wash and ride for a picture this morning. :)

Dooo eeet

I got a picture over the weekend, only to realise before posting that it was a brewery, not a distillery, so *poof* went my hopeful tag, lol

razzafrazza mixnblixn confounded grumblegrumble :mad: heehee :eek:

Then I didn't miss it again.

Here is Catocin Distilling in Purcellville, VA.
u4e8a6y4.jpg

Close up.
guzyvyse.jpg

And for bonus points Bloomery Plantation Distillery near Charles Town, WV
yba8y2av.jpg

Since both were closed on a Tuesday morning I was able to ride back. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You never heard of "The Art of the Motorcycle".

I read the thick book cover to cover a few times, and went to the exhibit 3 times. Best Motorcycle Show EVER! Besides your Indian is on the cover where it belongs!3.jpg

Art of The Motorcycle.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Fuzzy, where are those giant ants? I'd love to see that in person!
Barber Motor Sports off I-20 east of Birmingham, AL. Part of the track in the background.

Picture is my friend trying to reclaim a motorcycle. ;)

There are some other cool sculptures on site. I like these in front of the museum. Remind me of the BC comic strip.
Barber 248.jpg

Last edited:
Back