• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

how far is??

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
how far is Bridgeport Ohio its on the border of west virginia right off of interstate 70 to Appleton , Wisconsin ??
the reason I'm asking is that I'm hoping to buy a suzuki T500l and it need to be at appleton etc and shipped from there to uk.

Nice "smoker" John..........I bought, and then sold, one exactly like that one 2 years ago....same color. A buddy of mine bought it ($1800) to match his same-color Water Buffalo. He collects two-strokes (mainly exotic) here in Birmingham. Has a 1972 H2-1000 4-cylinder in his collection (built here in the states, not by Milnard....or whatever his name is). Yours looks to be nicer than the one I had. Good find!! As you can tell, I now have a NC700X in the stable along side my little CB500X with your rear rack!! ;)
mark444 at Moto-Kafe

Google states:

682 miles
10 hours and 3 minutes
They are in different time zones here in the states.
This route does have toll roads where you will need money to pay the tolls.
A route listed without tolls is 17 minutes longer.
Will you be picking it up and driving out to visit someone in Appleton?
There are crating companies that pick up, crate, and ship nationally and internationally.
You might be able to have it shipped directly from Bridgeport to the UK.
Here is one example: Motorcylce & Automobile Shipping | Craters & Freighters
But at the same time, if you were looking to come over yourself and bless us with a visit from you and your nice lady, well, we would enjoy that all the more!

God bless!!

Michael

all arranged as far as importing. a customer who buys my grab rails import bikes.
not far from me about an hour and a half drive.
as it happens he wants more grab rails so this will cover most of the cost.
probably all in all cost me about $700.
making him 50 grab rails etc, all for Kawasaki triples.
as far coming to the states we would love to and to celebrate our 40th.
but we're not interested in disneyland or las vegas.
we like to see how the other half live.
most of our holidays abroad we hire a scooter to get around.
its the only way to see other kind of life than all the commercial junk.lol
just finding the right place.
most hols agents here las/disney/orlando is all they've got .

I am sure you have been checking on all the sites possible to decide on where to go here in the states.

But here is another site: 25 Top Tourist Attractions in the USA (with Photos & Map) - Touropia

Plus, I would like to put in a plug for right here in Pennsylvania.

We have the Historic District of Philadelphia, and both Valley Forge and the Gettysburg Battlefield areas.

Then a couple of hours drive to the south are many famous battlefields of the Civil War in Virginia, plus the Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway.

Those are some ideas to keep you two busy in our general area and it is not far from the West Virginia/Ohio area.

Some thoughts for you.

God bless!!

Michael

Butler maps produces maps that highlight the best riding roads. Americaridesmaps.com has maps for the best rides around the Blue Ridge Parkway. Great way to see "how the other half lives" and enjoy the ride. I live on the east coast (North Carolina) and did a 6500 mile loop in 2016 in which I strung together good motorcycle roads and national parks. It was great and I'm planning another.

Barber Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, Alabama..........rated #1 in the World now.

Back