• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How I packed for WABDR

Dude you packed more than enough stuff for both of us. Besides my riding gear, I have a couple of tee shirts, underwear, socks and a tent. I will also carry a pair of pants in case we have a no riding down day.

Dude you packed more than enough stuff for both of us. Besides my riding gear, I have a couple of tee shirts, underwear, socks and a tent. I will also carry a pair of pants in case we have a no riding down day.

Remember I'm staying a couple of weeks with my Mom.

LOL not too overloaded filled up aups truck, OCR got real big kick out of it
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

The only thing not in my panniers are my tent and my sleeping bag.I went to the Touratech rally 2 weeks ago and learned what NOT take!!.
Lighter is the name of the game on the WABDR,most guys take a backpack for clothes and food and a small tent and sleeping bag on the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ya OCR,you have to wear pants..State law. !!.
This time next week we should be camped somewhere between Packwood and Ellensburg. !!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey, just finished 13hr ride did the million dollar highway, drove through Durango to Provo, Moab desert was brutal. Camping every night, I'll just let my riding speak for itself. Anyway looking forward to meeting you guys, we're gonna have a blast

Sent from my Nokia 920

I went with Joe on the out back. The real problem will be the golf ball, baseball, and softball size rocks. Do not stop when on the rocks!!! You can hold your brakes, and due to the weight of your bike, you and your bike will quickly be traveling backwards. You can gun your engine, spinning the rear wheel and you will still be moving backwards. There are only a few upwards climbs with the rocks, but they will get your attention. Just do not slow down or stop when on these rocks........

Back