• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How much I should pay for a 2020 NC700X DCT in Massachusetts?

OMC

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, everyone

First time buyer, the inventory in the state low. I can use some pointers how to get good price. I was quoted $8899, registry and tax extra.

FWIW I paid about $500 below MSRP (tax extra) on a new 2018 in 2018. Inventory was almost zero.

I found only 1 dealer with a DCT in stock within 150 miles of my location. Lots of dealers listed them for sale on Cycletrader but none in stock.

Reactions: OMC
There are no 2020 NC700x motorcycles. Is it a 2020 NC750x or a leftover NC700x ? New or used? Price sounds reasonable. Buy it.

FWIW I paid about $500 below MSRP (tax extra) on a new 2018 in 2018. Inventory was almost zero.

I found only 1 dealer with a DCT in stock within 150 miles of my location. Lots of dealers listed them for sale on Cycletrader but none in stock.
There are no 2020 NC700x motorcycles. Is it a 2020 NC750x or a leftover NC700x ? New or used? Price sounds reasonable. Buy it.
I think it is a leftover, a new one. Thank you! I feel more confident now :)

Yes, the same now. Low inventory because they didn’t have any deliveries for few months. Thank you!

I think it is a leftover, a new one. Thank you! I feel more confident now :)
[/QU
Rob, you are right, it was 750, not 700. Paid $8860 for everything, including hight modification. Registry extra. Thank you for the support!!!

Hi OMC.

I'm in Boston too. Hope you get the bike. Depending on the dealer I've seen people manage to get some accessories or even new riding gear bundled into the price. With sales being low right now you might try that approach.

Hello, everyone
Hi OMC.

I'm in Boston too.
OFF TOPIC one of my former Saber Fencing students is currently living in Boston (Newton) and just finished her senior year of high school. I'll be driving out there in July to pick her up and bring her back to my home for a week or two. We will take her to Notre Dame and move her into her dorm room there for the start of college. She is from Russia, has no family here, so we became her family when she moved to the USA for high school. She's been in Boston for just about 1 year. She earned a scholarship to Notre Dame for fencing, we've taken her to campus a couple times, took her to her first college football game at ND, etc.

ON TOPIC, with what I've experienced with the narrow roads in Boston, seems like the NC would be a great bike to have in that city!

did the OP determine what year NC700x it is? How long it's been in inventory would affect price (and would suggest you look at how old the tires and battery are). If it's an NC700X, I think that 2017 was last year for that bike, the NC750's starting in 2018. So that could mean the tires and battery are pretty old and should be replaced if they are selling the bike as new.

Hi OMC.

I'm in Boston too. Hope you get the bike. Depending on the dealer I've seen people manage to get some accessories or even new riding gear bundled into the price. With sales being low right now you might try that approach.
Thank you! This particular bike is not very common, so inventory was low. I did get some extras bundled up and I feel like I got a decent deal

did the OP determine what year NC700x it is? How long it's been in inventory would affect price (and would suggest you look at how old the tires and battery are). If it's an NC700X, I think that 2017 was last year for that bike, the NC750's starting in 2018. So that could mean the tires and battery are pretty old and should be replaced if they are selling the bike as new.
It was NC750, not NC700 and it was from this year, new. Thank you for helping out! I will keep in mind your advice for the next time

I'm thinking of selling my 2014 DCT. Fully "farkled". Let me know if you are interested.
Cogent suspension
Givi luggage racks & crash guards
Madstad wind screen
Much more.

ON TOPIC, with what I've experienced with the narrow roads in Boston, seems like the NC would be a great bike to have in that city!

I can attest to the NC being a great bike for the narrow streets of Boston. I have commuted into Boston on my wifes NC a lot. Best commuter bike i have personally ever ridden, hers is a manual and i can only imagine a DCT would make it even better.

Back