• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Howdy from the funshine state

Capt. Bob

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi to all. Been lurking for a while but decided to join. I am an avid long distance rider who camps along the way. I ride a GL1800 and pull a tag along with my tent etc. I am looking to get a second bike and have decided on an NC700. Was looking for a V Strom but I think the NC700 works better for me an besides it is a Honda. I am looking for a fire sale on an NC so I am in no hurry. If anybody runs across a good deal let me know. I have cash. I am sure I will have some questions that I have not read about on the forum so far.

Welcome from Athens, GA! A few weeks ago, I was in New Smyrna Beach and saw a silver NC700x outside Volusia Motorsports. When I stopped in to say howdy, the owner was a kid who hated the bike and offered to sell it to me on the spot. I don't think he appreciated the NC for what it is. Anyway, I can't attest to the condition or price of said motorcycle, but there was one there a few weeks ago.

Welcome from southern Indiana. You are just north east of the former speed trap city champion of the world (Starke). My wife lives outside of Gainesville and used to work in J-Ville and have driven thru your area many times.

Same road, but Waldo was the speed trap capital of the Nation.

Welcome Capt Bob to the NCX Forum, as you might guess from my handle I lived in Jax for many years from 83-96.

Welcome for Ft.Lauderdale , Dai Uy! Check out Riva Powersports in Pompano Beach (Honda dealer) I bought my pre-owned NC700XD from them and a friend of mine bought a pre-owned NC700X from them. I believe they have one or two left. If you call them tell them you heard about them from Mike of the South Florida Riders Club.

Back