• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

howdy

kalifornia

Reaction score
Visit site
don't want to be rude and not introduce myself. If I get a nc it will be my 8th bike. Hopefully my last. test rode one today and was more impressed than if I just relied on internet banter. I have a deal in the works, but if that falls through there are always more out there. I look forward to camping and some long road trips (which I have never done). anyway thanks for the replies and ride on.

Welcome aboard. I am sure you'll enjoy the bike. Most internet reviews (reviewers) don't quite understand this bike. They only want to see high horsepower ratings, low 0-60 times, and race track handling.

IMO, the NC is the perfect commuter bike and it does a wonderful job of covering miles economically and reliably. I have done some camping on mine and she does just fine.
>Thom

I've done a cross country trip on my 2014 DCT and it performed perfectly.

20160609_093417-XL.jpg

don't want to be rude and not introduce myself. If I get a nc it will be my 8th bike. Hopefully my last. test rode one today and was more impressed than if I just relied on internet banter. I have a deal in the works, but if that falls through there are always more out there. I look forward to camping and some long road trips (which I have never done). anyway thanks for the replies and ride on.

I've done both: long rides cross country and camping.
I live 50 miles north of you in Wine Country.
Here's hoping you get your NC!

Welcome to the forum. I bought my bike about 6 years ago on a whim and rarely keep a bike over 3 years. This bike is so good for communing that I have not let her go regardless of some shortcomings. Good luck on the deal.

second long distance trip will be in JUNE 2019, heading to fairbanks, alaska from san francisco bay area.
first long trip was from san francisco bay area to whisler, british columbia canada back in 2017
same exact bike and color as drdubb except its a 2013 model.

ken

When in June are you leaving? I'll probably be leaving on the 1st, although I'm going farther north.

Back