• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hyperpro Street Box

Whiteyez

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got it in my hands, does anyone else have this? ( need to ask a few things ).

2je1dog.jpg

15cn7uu.jpg

6hkmlk.jpg

169gikn.jpg

2na34mo.jpg

ou1vs7.jpg

I'm going to install this next week.

That is one serious looking shock ! Keep us posted as you work your way through installing and testing this setup. Very nice pics by the way.

Woohoo! Nice, Whiteyez! It's like an early Christmas! :cool: :D

Indeed. ;)

That is one serious looking shock ! Keep us posted as you work your way through installing and testing this setup. Very nice pics by the way.

A serious looking shock from a serious company, with 5 years warranty :D . Unfortunately my local honda mechanic will install this, i don't have the knowledge to install, especially the front forks.

What was the streetbox part number you ordered? I don't see NC700 listed on their site. I found this. Does it look right? NC 700 X Crossover SB-HO07-0AI

Last edited:
Sorry i forgot it, it's Hyperpro Streetbox kit (SB-HO07-0AI)

I was editing my post as you sent that. I found it. Only one place in the US that sells these kits. Thanks

If anyone is interested

77 PENSION ROAD, SUITE 16
NJ 07726 ENGLISHTOWN
Tel: 732-7869777
Fax: 732-7869777
[email protected]
www.epmperf.com

I checked with my dealer on an installation price since I can't do any work at my current living quarters. They quoted me $460. Not to bad.

Installation is completed, for the rear shock to have access to the upper bolt you have to remove a few body parts of the bike.

14b1dp2.jpg

2czo9cx.jpg

I checked with my dealer on an installation price since I can't do any work at my current living quarters. They quoted me Not to bad.

I paid $147.85 for the installation.

Installation is completed, for the rear shock to have access to the upper bolt you have to remove a few body parts of the bike.

I paid $147.85 for the installation.

WOW. That is quite a difference. Guess that is why they are called "Stealerships".

:cool: Let us know when you've ridden it around a little bit, and how you like it! :D

After a few miles the first thing i noticed is that the front springs does a very good job especially when breaking, now its very smooth. :D The rear is way better than stock one, i got the stock one in my hands and its a peace of heavy cr@p.

I need to adjust the sag in the next few days, i'm waiting for the front fork preload adjusters.

After a few miles the first thing i noticed is that the front springs does a very good job especially when breaking, now its very smooth. :D The rear is way better than stock one, i got the stock one in my hands and its a peace of heavy cr@p.

I need to adjust the sag in the next few days, i'm waiting for the front fork preload adjusters.

Just curious, what deficiencies are you addressing with this shock upgrade. The only thing I noticed on my bike is a slight harshness on the bigger bumps. Otherwise the bike rides and handles very well. I have two other bikes to compare it to and have to say it works very well. Have your stock pieces just worn out. Thanks for your info. dave

Back