• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I see you: Biker Waves!!

TechiePilot

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Outside of the BRCs and tooling around on mopeds, I have to admit to being initially surprised to receive "the wave". The first time I couldn't believe the acknowledgement was meant for me that I was looking around to see if other bikers were on my side of the highway.

I don't discriminate. A biker is a biker, whether on a Goldwing, Fatboy, Ninja, Rebel, or Versys. We gotta stick together...

Yeah, we do that often here in CH.

Today, I was a little disgusted though.
2 choppers coming in the opposite street, they waved to a chopper infront of me.
They were say, 20m infront of me, when the wave happened.

Then when they passed me (the usual thing here is to wave), and so I waved. They did not wave back.
Darn...Harleys only (idiots).

This is not the norm, coz everyone here waves at everyone.
The only thing is this: we (motorcycle) do not wave to scooters.
Don't even ask me why...
:p

In the last 1.5 years, i've put over 15,000 miles on my 150cc scooter. I estimate maybe 70% of those I throw a "wave" at, return the favor. -Harley riders included.
My take is: If its got 2 wheels and a gas motor on it, you're a fellow rider to me.

On a side note:
I'm torn...I said i'd NEVER sell my China girl, but now that I have my NC, i'm having a hard time justifying keeping her.

In the last 1.5 years, i've put over 15,000 miles on my 150cc scooter. I estimate maybe 70% of those I throw a "wave" at, return the favor. -Harley riders included.
My take is: If its got 2 wheels and a gas motor on it, you're a fellow rider to me.

On a side note:
I'm torn...I said i'd NEVER sell my China girl, but now that I have my NC, i'm having a hard time justifying keeping her.

I know the feeling. I let go of my longest-serving bike (Suz DR650SE) after 89,000km (since new). It hurt, but then the new BMW helped ....a lot.
:D

Back