• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I Stand to Ride Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The AT seat is very comfortable from Honda. Wish they had a seat so nice on the NC. I stand so I can now get back to being a short, fat, old, ugly old man who can now get back to being down and dirty.

Fuzzy, did you finish the off road classes? Wish every state had the off road classes that are offered in your state. There surely needs to be more adventure courses offered !!!!!!!

Last edited:
The AT seat is very comfortable from Honda. Wish they had a seat so nice on the NC. I stand so I can now get back to being a short, fat, old, ugly old man who can now get back to being down and dirty.

Fuzzy, did you finish the off road classes? Wish every state had the off road classes that are offered in your state. There surely needs to be more adventure courses offered !!!!!!!

Did the classes. Great class and awesome deal. The facility is owned by Honda and leased to MSF. Honda provides new bikes every 2 years, so ones we road were 2 weeks old. Trails class for $125 with MSF providing everything but socks and under pants and 2 instructors with class size limited to 4 students and only $145 for the day.

On the way to Alabama to pick up a Versys X 300 for a lighter bike with bigger front wheel and longer travel suspension for off road. $1000 under list with only 224 miles on it.

Glad I got the DCT transmission. It really makes dirt larger adventure bike riding so much easier. Fuzzy, I believe had I not seen you, 670, and Dave riding the DCT that most likely I would have never purchased the DCT. The DCT in sports position 3 has made dirt road riding so much more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Glad I got the DCT transmission. It really makes dirt larger adventure bike riding so much easier. Fuzzy, I believe had I not seen you, 670, and Dave riding the DCT that most likely I would have never purchased the DCT. The DCT in sports position 3 has made dirt road riding so much more enjoyable.
You're scaring me, OCR.
I have yet to try S3 on the AT.
So far, S2 seems to handle fine on FS roads.

Since I stated riding I have always enjoyed hill climbing. As a kid we would climb and race on the old gun mounds on Port Bolivar. That was a every Sunday event.

If you move uphill or downhill, better you are on S3 mode or manual in 1st gear. Recently, I have experienced an almost 75 degree uphill & downhill, went okay on S3 mode. Throttle control is extremely important!!! A spinning tire will get you there in about the same time as a tire that does not move...............

Last edited:
Back