• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I think I found a stable mate for the NC

Funny you should post this,I have been looking at them since yesterday when google plus sent me a review.it would be a nice second run around bike.

I think it (they) are pretty handsome looking machines, but if for nothing else, I like them because the front headlights don't look like they've been put in an oven and melted, making them droop halfway down to the front fender, lol.

This thread perfectly captures my last 24 hours of daydreaming. I love the looks of this thing. Not super powerful, but if you take it for what it is I think it could really be enjoyed. We'll see what comes of it once a proper comparison review is published between the ducati scrambler and it's class rivals

It appears you can see one in person at the AIMExpo in Orlando October 18-19

From the AIMExpo website (www.aimexpousa.com):

Ducati is debuting its newest model, the Scrambler, at the 2014 AIMExpo. After several months of anticipation, this marks the first opportunity in the United States for the public to see this exciting new motorcycle from Bologna in person. The Scrambler represents the essence of motorcycling. More than just a product, it represents a lifestyle focused on the joy of riding motorcycles. It’s a product that encourages customization and self-expression and it comes in a package that is accessible to even the novice motorcyclist. When the Ducati Design Center started working on the Scrambler, the goal immediately became very clear: revive the legendary motorcycle from Ducati’s past while building a truly modern bike. The Scrambler present at this weekend’s AIMExpo accomplishes just that, retaining the essence of the original Ducati Scrambler in a contemporary package. Stop by the Ducati Scrambler booth this weekend to check out this new and exciting model from the legendary Italian brand.

Back