• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I would almost want someone to try

From that review: "if a robber has an allergic reaction, stumbles into traffic, or experiences long-lasting effects, they could have grounds to sue the owner."

this is exactly what will happen ... there are many, many cases about security devices that have "active" components where the robber sues the victim, and wins. Yes, it sucks mightily, but them's the rules.

Plus, I imagine your bike is gonna stink to high heaven for some good period of time.

I object to the name. I think skunk smell is rather interesting. I have encountered perfumes and colognes that smell much worse than skunks. Maybe the device should release a heavy dose of perfume. The owner could chose the most obnoxious brand.

Last edited:
My dad has an old bicycle outside his shop along a well traveled road, it is welded to a stake that goes in the ground quite a ways. He keeps the underside of the seat and grips coated with grease. There are always people trying to steal it and then trying to figure out how they plan to clean their hands. It’s funny.

Back