• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I wouled like help with a "virtual" calendar for a class reunion date

mpgandfun

Reaction score
Visit site
A group was created recently on Facebook for people that graduated from my high school 25 years ago. We're trying to pin a weekend/date to hold a reunion. I suggested a virtual calendar that people could put their name on weekends they can't make it. The weekend with the fewest names, is the one we will have the reunion. They like my suggestion, but I have no idea how to do it.:confused:

How can this be done? We only need spots for Saturdays & Sundays from June through August. It has to be editable each time someone puts their name on a date. Small class, probably less than 60 people would be using it.
If possible, it would be nice to have it only accessible through our FB group to keep a prankster from "screwing" with it.

I've googled "virtual calendar" and all I get are digital copies of calendars available for downloading. Not really what I'm looking for.

Do a search for "Online RSVP". There area few sites available but you should look at them to see if they will work. One of them is called "Splash".

Thanks! Searching those terms pulled up the kind of sites I was looking for. I set up an account with whoozin.com. I'm lucky my class was
a small one at 72 people. Even so, it took me almost 1/2 an hour to enter everyone in.

Back