• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

IDBDR in August

Nortwestrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm organizing a ride on the IDBDR in early August .
Meeting in Jarbridge NV on August 6th,anybody interested let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm super tempted. I don't think I can get my bike prepped in time. I don't have any light weight camping gear or crashbars/skid plate on the bike. Have tons of vacation time I can drop anytime. Hope you do a trip report! I also noticed that you need range of 230 miles so I'm guessing you'll be taking spare gas?

BTW, I'm originally from Seattle!

It would be AWSOME to have a NC or 2 on this trip ?????

How about 2 CRF1000L?
I am heading west to CO in August this year and possibly continue on to SEA.
Do you live in SEA? Are you heading back after the IDBDR?
Would be great if we could work things out for an AUG trip.
It would be me and my riding buddy on two Africa Twins.

We already have one AT coming along and it would be great to have more.Yes I live in Seattle but my wife is dropping me off in Jarbridge NV and picking me up at the Canadian border in our RV.
She is also meeting us about 1/2 way at the Burgdorff hot springs and can carry stuff to REsupply our bikes if need be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How about 2 CRF1000L?
I am heading west to CO in August this year and possibly continue on to SEA.
Do you live in SEA? Are you heading back after the IDBDR?
Would be great if we could work things out for an AUG trip.
It would be me and my riding buddy on two Africa Twins.

Here is the FB page I set up for the ride
Ask to join and you will get all the info .
8bd5eeb92b11338296102f54dca9fd0e.jpg

If there is anybody interested in this ride and you live close by we are having a planning meeting on May 6th in Issaquah WA ..

This is an old post, it's from 2 years ago. I hadn't known about it or i would have chimed in and rode with them. I have the Shinko 705 tires on mine just for these kinds of rides and they still work pretty good on the interstates. Later this week, Thursday i'll be headed over to eastern Washington and down through Oregon into Nevada/Cali for some rides, then back up through Crater Lake/Bend area, then on up by Yakima and bonsai home. A nice 3.5 day ride and some Moto-camping. :{)

Back