• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Impilcature Intro

impilcature

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone. I am a 39 yo Male and the 2022 NC750X will be my first motorcycle. I pick the bike up on the 24th of September 2022. I put a deposit down 3 weeks ago and the bike is waiting on me already. I am familiar with everything from scooters and dirt bikes to large trucks and trailers, but honestly I am a little apprehensive of getting out on the open road here in North Carolina. I have completed the MSF BRC and will complete the ARC at the end of October. I will probably be more of a lurker than a poster and I'm looking forward to being a part of the forums here!

The MSF BRC was a good start. It's great that you already had a dirt bike background.
Perhaps you can find a large open parking lot to ride in. It would be a great way to get comfortable with the NC750.
The NC is a very low drama machine but also highly capable. Work on gentle inputs until you gain some confidence.
I'm in the greater Raleigh area. Where are you?

The MSF BRC was a good start. It's great that you already had a dirt bike background.
Perhaps you can find a large open parking lot to ride in. It would be a great way to get comfortable with the NC750.
The NC is a very low drama machine but also highly capable. Work on gentle inputs until you gain some confidence.
I'm in the greater Raleigh area. Where are you?
I'm right inside Surf City and recently moved here. I'm stationed on Lejeune in the USMC.

Welcome! The MSF motto is true, the more you know the better it gets.

MC licensing and safety courses are absolutely the way to go but remember you will really learn how to use your street survival skills when you ride off the MSF range and onto public roads. You are already demonstrating what it takes to rapidly gain skills as a new street rider!

Back